Rewards for Over comers & the Victorious
(Rev 2:7, Rev 2:11, Rev 2:17, Rev 2:26, Rev 3:5, Rev 3:12, Rev 3:21, Rev 21:7)
God is also going to ETERNALLY PUNISH the UNSAVED at the Great White Throne Judgment (Rev 20:11-15). Those who were REBELLIOUS, and who REJECTED His Son, Jesus Christ, and God’s Word (2 Thess 1:7-12).
God is setting up His Eternal Kingdom, and He uses Suffering, Trials & Tests to someone Eternally REWARD True Believers at the Judgment Seat of Christ (2 Cor 5:10, 1 Cor 3:10-15, Rom 14:10-12).
- Rev 2:7 Jesus says, “To Everyone who is VICTORIOUS (OVERCOMES) I will give FRUIT from the TREE OF LIFE in the PARADISE OF GOD.”
- Rev 2:11 Jesus says, “Whoever is VICTORIOUS (OVERCOMES) will NOT be harmed by the SECOND DEATH.”
- Rev 2:17 Jesus says, “Everyone who is VICTORIOUS (OVERCOMES) I will give some of the Manna that has been Hidden away in Heaven. And I will give to each one a White Stone, and on the Stone will be engraved a New Name that no one understands except the one who Receives it.”
- Rev 2:26 Jesus says, “To All who are VICTORIOUS (OVERCOMES), who OBEY ME to the VERY END, To them I will give Authority over ALL the NATIONS.”
- Rev 3:5 Jesus says, “All who are VICTORIOUS (OVERCOMES) will be Clothed in White. I will Never Erase their Names from the Book of Life, but I will Announce before MY FATHER and HIS ANGELS that THEY are MINE.”
- Rev 3:12 Jesus says, “All who are VICTORIOUS (OVERCOMES) will become Pillars in the Temple of My God, and they will NEVER have to leave it. And I will Write on them the Name of My God, and they will be Citizens in the City of My God—the New Jerusalem that comes down from Heaven from My God. And I will also Write on them My New Name.”
- Rev 3:21 Jesus says, “Those who are VICTORIOUS (OVERCOMES) will sit with me on MY THRONE, just as I was VICTORIOUS (OVERCAME) and Sat with My Father on HIS THRONE.”
- Rev 21:7 Jesus says, “All who are VICTORIOUS (OVERCOMES) will INHERIT ALL THESE BLESSINGS, and I will be THEIR GOD, and they will be MY CHILDREN.”
5 Crowns & Rewards in Heaven
1 – CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
|This Crown is for those Believer’s who were ready & waiting for the Return of Jesus – all those who have Loved His Appearing.|
- 2 Tim 4:8 “Finally, there is laid up for me the CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.”
2 – INCORRUPTIBLE CROWN
|This is the Victor’s Crown – for those who Disciplined their Bodies, and brought their Bodies unto Subjection— and had Self-Control.|
- 1 Cor 9:25-27 “Everyone who Competes for the Prize is temperate (DISCIPLINED) in ALL THINGS. Now they do it to obtain a Perishable CROWN, but we for an IMPERISHABLE (INCORRUPTIBLE) CROWN. Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. But I DISCIPLINE MY BODY AND BRING IT UNTO SUBJECTION, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.”
3 – CROWN OF LIFE
This is the Martyr’s Crown – for those who were Faithful unto Death— those who Patiently endured Testings, Temptations, and Trials.
- James 1:12“God blesses those who Patiently endure Testing and Temptation. Afterward they will receive the CROWN OF LIFE that God has promised to those who love Him.”
4 – CROWN OF GLORY
The 5 Fold Ministry Crown – This Crown is for those Leaders, Pastors, Teachers who were Godly Examples to the Flock of Believers that were entrusted and assigned to their care.
- 1 Pet 5:2-4 “Care for the FLOCK God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. DON’T LORD IT OVER THE PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO YOUR CARE, but LEAD them by your OWN GOOD EXAMPLE. And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the CROWN OF GLORY that does not fade away.”
5 – CROWN OF REJOICING
This is the Soul Winner’s Crown – For Believer’s who were Obeying Jesus’ Great Commission (Matt 28:19-20)
- 1 Thess 2:19 “For what is our hope, or joy, or CROWN OF REJOICING? Is it not even YOU in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at His Coming?”
Pastor Shalom (Annex Hall)